The International tax planning consists of the resident and foreign components, includes consideration of both foreign and local laws, international agreements and the actual enforcement in foreign countries and in the country where the main business of the client is.
SDK International company provides services for the development and implementation of tax strategies by means of the use of the international companies in order to reduce the tax burden in terms of direct and indirect taxes, where the customer directly performs or intends to operate the activity.
Our task is tax optimization of certain business processes taking into account and minimizing legal, tax and political risks for the client.
Tax Optimisation includes
- Advice on international taxation
- Support of the international transactions
- Consultations on legal cash and goods flow
- Consultations on issues of confidentiality
- Development of the structure of ownership and property management including foreign and domestic companies (international holdings)
- Due Diligence of the international projects and non-resident companies
- Advice on the use of agreements on avoidance of double taxation, information sharing and other intergovernmental treaties
- Strategy, and investment schemes in different countries and dissipating of assets
- Development of the financing schemes, payment of dividends and royalties
- Assistance in creating investment and financial structures
- Preparation of legal opinions and analytical reports on corporate and tax laws of the foreign countries
Our team consists of professionals with extensive experience in the field of the international financial reporting standards (IFRS)
Do you have a questions?
Please write your details. Our consultants will contact you shortly!